Wednesday 11 July 2007

MS Conference E3 thoughts...

Microsoft's conference was a good'en with many games played live and in the flesh including Call of Duty 4 and Assassin's Creed. A very well polished trailer was shown of Halo 3 singleplayer gameplay as well as a real life/CG video short based on Halo 3. The Grand Theft Auto IV trailers we have currently seen have been confirmed that these were recorded using the Xbox 360 version of the game.
Blue Dragon is the first game to hit the marketplace since the conference has ended with several new game trailers up already. I expect more up in the morning and in the coming days as well as more demos, possibly including WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 and Assassin's Creed (my own assumption).
There will likely be a montage video of the actual press conference up by the morning/afternoon too, I wonder if they will cut out the new Xbox 360 Halo themed console -- was funny!! Peter Moore was like, "heres our new console!!" crowd = silence.. and then Moore was like "Come on, I don't even get a reaction for holding it with just one hand."
Another guy on the stage (forget what game) talking about a game and going on about how "we're going to take it deeper and push it harder than ever before..." crowd laughs, one of those weird and amusing moments.
Sure I forgot alot, but thats what sticks in my mind.

And then, I'm offf -Zzzz..

3 comments:

That 360 Blog said...

for me the conference got me into rock band, i was going to buy it just for the new songs so i can extend the life of my guitar hero controller, but seeing everyone play together I'm thinking of getting an extra guitar and the drum set.

Wayne said...

Yeah, as long as my existing guitar can be used then I'm happy. It's obviously not going to be cheap to get the whole set and I certainly don;t have any room to have a drums set up let alone anyone to play on it. I'll be sticking with my guitar and will likely buy Guitar Hero III with the wrieless guitar and then should have a laugh at least with Guitar Hero and Rock Band. Rock Band is worth it to me if the online plays without any latency issues.

That 360 Blog said...

yeh they already said you could use your guitar hero 2 guitar on both gh3 and rock band.

I'm seriously considering the drum set tho