Friday 27 April 2007

Marketplace spending and more.

I finally bought myself some Microsoft Points for the first time recently since having my Xbox 360 since the UK launch. I'm not a big spender when it comes to marketplace content but the points were purchased as I had been wanting to change my gamertag for a long time, so I decided to go a head and do that. Though shortly after changing my gamertag I found out I may have put my Halo 3 BETA invitation at risk due to changing my gamertag, well I'm hoping the invites are issued by email so fingers crossed I should receive it. Failing that I've got Crackdown to fall back on which enables you to download the Halo 3 Multiplayer BETA when available.
I also took the plunge recently and purchased the new Halo 2 map pack for an incredible £2! I have not spent a great deal of time playing the maps but they seem balanced enough, I will likely spend some more time on them once they are included in the Halo 2 matchmaking system.

I decided to also purchase my first Arcade game... after seeing the new animated Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles film recently and playing and reviewing the recent Xbox 360 game I was left wanting more and so I "jumped in" and downloaded the TMNT 1989 Arcade Classic from Xbox Live Arcade.

No comments: