Monday 18 June 2007

Band of Gears.

A recent update for Gears of War has included an extra eight achievements, taking the possible gamerscore attainable in the game to 1250. Now while I have all the previous achievements before this update, I have recently been ploughing through the game and gained all but one of the new achievements in one day. The only achievement that remains for me to acquire is "THIS! IS! ANNEX!", which is worth a respectable 40 gamer points and so it should be considering you must complete 100 matches of Annex. I play the game a fair bit so I'm not concerned with this one too much, I shall get it as and when I play the Annex game type - however it's not exactly my favourite game mode but still, I should acquire it soon.

A side step from gaming now -- Has anyone seen the series, Band of Brothers? Seriously, I had no idea what I was missing out on, I find it more enjoyable and interesting to watch than any WWII film before it. It's been out a while but after reading various good comments accross different forums I decided to give it my time, and it's well worth checking out.

No comments: