Friday 18 May 2007

Playing Bungie at their own game + movies -- Everyone was Virtua Fighting' dun, dun, dun... you get the picture.

May 16th 2007 was the official release of the Halo 3 Multiplayer Beta to the public, on this date I had the opportunity to team up with and go against some of the team behind the development of Halo 3 - Bungie Studios. There were other select members of the community in on the action also and we all had the chance to take on and team up with Bungie on what is sure to be the game of the year when the retail version releases on September 25th, 2007.

You can view the article and movies by clicking here. Certainly some great games and I'm quite happy with how well I did considering I had only been playing the Beta for a few hours before joining - though I have had plenty of experience with Halo 2 though admittedly I havn't been playing this a great deal as of late.

An update on Virtua Fighter 5 from my last post, the preview is up and if you're looking at your next brawler for the Xbox 360 or perhaps even the PS3 then you may be interested in checking out my preview of Virtua Fighter 5 by kicking here.

No comments: